Full Featured and powerful, this 10A solar controller will be necessary for any large or powerful solar panel system. Use the controller as a middle man between any battery system to keep them charged and full, without burning them out, or, use in an on grid system to regulate the energy flow in to the inverter. Check out our blog article here for more information on controllers!
Maximum Current: 10A
Rated charge current: 10A
Rated discharge current: 10A
Battery voltage range: 9V~32V
Max. PV VOC: 100V
MPP Voltage range: VBAT +2V~90V
Max. PV input power: 260W/12V 520W/24V
Self-consumption: <20mA(12V) <16mA(24V)
Connection: RS485(RJ45 interface)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- High quality components for perfect system performance and a maximum conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points.
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload under any circumstances.
- Wide MPP operating voltage range.
- 12/24VDC automatically identified system voltage.
- LCD panel display design, dynamically displaying tool’s operating data and working conditions.
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and test mode.
- Support 3 charging preprogram options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy statistics function.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, can meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Software Updates are supported.
Note: Please allow between 2 to 4 weeks for delivery based on your shipping country. Average Shipping time in United States:
12 - 17
daysAverage Shipping time to India:
10 - 18 daysAvergae Shipping time to Germany:
9 - 17 days *Depending on your country, duties and taxes may also be owed and are the responsibility of the purchaser.