- Featuring a daily potential power generation of 2.8-3.5KWH combined with a 50A wind solar hybrid controller allowing for future expansion to 600W of solar power, you'll have power for any project
- 24V 500W 5-blade wind turbine allows for power generation around the clock, along with high efficiency monocrystalline solar panels for more power per square foot than similiar polycrystalline solar panels, you'll get the highest charging power available
- Designed for RV's, cabins, boats, backup power generation, remote power needs, or around the home such as sheds, barns, outbuildiings. Suitable for any powered project or power supplementation that uses a 24V battery configuation
- Corrosion and weather resistant solar panels allow for decades of use with a 25 year transferable warranty for long term satisfaction, combined with alunimum framing for strong mounting possibilities
- Pre-drilled holes allow for easy mounting of solar panels on various surface types. Note a pole for the wind generator is not included
By combining wind and solar power our multiple weather conditions hybrid system allows for power to flow at anytime of day. Using a 24V 500W 5-blade wind turbine to generate higher wattage at lower wind speeds than similiar 3-blade designs, as well as combining with monocrystalline solar panels to generate more power per square foot, this system is ideally suited for any situation.
Coming with a 50A Hybrid Controller featuring Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, allowing for increased charging efficiency, along with an LCD screen for easy setup, configuration, and power stats.
Coming with all necessary cabling to immediately begin using the solar panels. The solar panels need to be wired in series in a pair of two. Note that a pole and wiring for the wind turbine is not included. Depending on wind turbine placement, the required gauge of wiring will vary.
500W 24V 5-blade Wind Turbine
Start Up Wind Speed: 2.0 m/s
Rated Wind Speed: 13 m/s
Survival Wind Speed: 50 m/s
Wheel Diameter: 1.4m
Working Temperature: -40 C to 80 C
100W 12V Monocrystaline Solar Panel
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Temperature range: -40℃~+80℃
Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
Approx. Size: 46.85" x 21.26" x 1.38"
24V 50A MPPT Hybrid Controller
Wind Turbine Max Power：0-600W
Solar Panel Max Power: 0-600W
Total Charging Amps: 50A
Even Charge Protection：28.8V±1%(24V)
Working Temperature：-25 ~+55
Note: A battery is required to be connected for the controller to function
1 x 500W 5-Blade 24V Wind Turbine Generator
2 x 100W 12V Monocrystralline Solar Panel
1 x 24V 50A Wind/Solar MPPT Hybrid Controller
1 x Pair 16ft MC4 Female/Male Connector
All solar panels have a 2 year limited manufacturers warranty along with a transferable 25 year 80% efficiency warranty guarantee
All other components will be replaced due to defects up to 90 days after at no cost, with manufacturers warranties than applying for at least 1 year.